Tuesday, December 19, 2006

LIL' WAYNE CANCELLED PHILADELPHIA SHOW OVER 'SET UP' FEARS

Rapper LIL' WAYNE scrapped a concert in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania recently because he feared for his safety when security at the venue insisted he give up his guns.
The tough-talking rap star, real name DWAYNE CARTER, told venue security he had a permit to carry guns for protection and feared they were setting him up for a shoot-out with a longstanding rival when they insisted he left his weapons with them.
He tells Complex magazine, "I know the n**ga I'm beefing with is out there, so when security at the show told me, 'We gonna search y'all,' it was like, 'Nah, we ain't goin' in there. That's a set up.' "(We said) 'Y'all can have your money back, and call me phony or whatever. I ain't scared, I'm saving my life.'"

Source:/ Pr-Inside.Com

50 aint no Tiger Wood: He aint Balliiiiiiiiiiiiiiing (at least no Golf)

BEYONCE KNOWLES OPENS UP ABOUT DEPRESSION

:Beatles Sir Paul Mc Cartney fans threating ex wife child

Stat Quo Interview

No comments: